Some fandoms have specific guidelines. Check them out here. For fandoms that are split up I did not list every single possible subcategory for every one of those fandoms.
You can nominate six fandoms with six characters each.
You may nominate generic original characters such as Original Male Elf, Original Sailor Senshi, Original Tag Wrangler, etc. We will not be accepting specific original characters.
Do not use any fan nicknames when nominating characters. Describe the character instead.
We will not be accepting group or relationship nominations. If there is a character that is a special case in that they could sort of count as one individual or many then leave a comment to explain it to me.
The category of Original Works is allowed. Crossover Fandoms is not. All crossovers should be limited to your optional details.
If you participated in EveryWoman and want to know if canon helpers will be used in this exchange the answer is: no. As long as Trick or Treat matches on just characters I won’t be using canon helpers here.
There are three rules for RPF:
1. For contemporary RPF the individuals must be over the age of 18.
2. Non-famous friends and family are not eligible
3. The person in question can be removed from the tagset at the request of the individual
I will be prioritizing fandoms that are easy for me to accept. If you want to get your nominations accepted faster then here is how to help:
1. Check the fandom guidelines to see if your fandom should be done a specific way.
2. Disambiguate your characters. It makes it less likely for me to make mistakes and is faster. Disambiguating never hurts.
3. Make sure you are spelling the character’s name correctly, especially if the character’s name is spelt differently in different canons.
4. Link me info! If you want to link me to something like the fandom wiki page for each character then that is great! TVtropes character list page? That could work. IMDB? Wikipedia? If I don’t know a fandom I have to look it up and this will speed things up especially for small fandoms, Transformers, Tolkien, and comics.